Our Wish List…
Ticket sales and fundraising activities cover many of the expenses of Grad Night, but the success of the event each year is also largely due to the generosity of our community, who donate cash, prizes, food and beverages. The more donations we can get, the more funds are available for entertainment and the more fun, exciting and delicious the event becomes! Parents play an important role in seeking out these donations. If you have connections with local businesses which might be willing to contribute items to Grad Night, or if you can personally contribute any of these items, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not solicit from businesses before checking with us. We do not want to lose their goodwill by having several people approach them for the same cause.
Prize Wish List:
- Gift Cards – Target, Walmart, Gas cards, Restaurants, Game Stop, Best Buy, Fry’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Jack’s Surf, HB Surf and Sport, Old Navy, Gap, Forever 21, Tilly’s, REI, iTunes, Hair Cuts, Amazon.com, Starbucks, Yogurt Places, Jamba Juice, etc.
- Amusement Park Tickets – Disneyland, Universal Studios, Knott’s, Magic Mountain, Sea World, Aquarium of the Pacific
- Sporting Event Tickets – Angel tickets/parking, Any new Angel items given away at games (hats, bats, key chains, t-shirts, cup, clock, towels), Any other sporting event tickets, Professional sports team wear, (jerseys, hats) etc.
- Beach Parking Passes – State and City
- Any Items for Going to the Beach – Beach chairs, Towels, Coolers, Sun screen, Sun glasses, Boogie boards, Skim boards, Surf boards, a Paddle board, a Kayak, etc.
- Outdoor Gear – Camping equipment, Exercise equipment, Snowboards, Bikes, etc
- Guitars, Ukeleles
- Electronics – iPads, Computers, TV’s, X-boxes, PS4’s, Xboxes etc.
- Cash – Cash donations can always be used! Please make checks out to: Grad Night Boosters of FVHS
We’re really hoping that someone will donate a PADDLE BOARD and a KAYAK!
These are just suggestions. We’ll take anything NEW that you feel your student would like to win at Grad Night. We have Donation Letters that we’re happy to provide if you know anyone that can donate new items, and we will provide our tax ID number to all businesses that donate.
Other Needed and Greatly Appreciated Donations:
Food & Beverages
- Sodas (name brands only, please)
- Bottled Water
- Candy – Fun sizes & mixes, individually wrapped
- Artificial plants and trees
- White lights
Thank you for supporting Grad Night!!