Fundraising is key to providing the necessary funds for Grad Night since ticket sales only account for about a third of what’s needed to put on the event. Our goal is to bring in enough funds to be able to put on a spectacular and memorable event, while keeping it affordable for all seniors to attend. Of course, the support of FVHS parents and our community is needed to make this possible.
Funds (other than ticket sales) come from activities such as:
- FVHS BINGO – Every Thursday night. If you’re interested in working at BINGO to help earn funds for Grad Night please email Kim Boomer at email@example.com
- Scrip – Sold in the Band room, #310 every Saturday from 9-11am (except holiday weekends) and online. Scrip is just another name for gift cards for such things as gas, restaurants, supermarkets, hardware stores, department stores and many others. The gift cards are purchased from the FVHS Scrip Fundraising Program. (administered by the Fountain Valley Royal Regiment) For each card purchased, a rebate is credited back to Grad Night. This is an easy way to help support Grad Night while simply purchasing gift cards for all those things you normally purchase. Be sure to mention that you’re supporting Grad Night so we can get credit for your purchases.
Click here for the FVHS Scrip Overview Flyer
Click here for the latest Scrip Order Form
And if you’d like to take care of your scrip ordering online, click here for more info.
- Advertising on Our Website where our paid sponsors receive an ad on the front page as well as many other pages throughout our website. Please email Kim Boomer at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Selling FVHS Graduate Ceramic Mugs (with all the senior’s names on it) sold at Grad Night meetings, Baccalaureate and Graduation.
- Restaurant “Dine Out” Events in which a percentage of sales are donated to Grad Night. Upcoming Dine Outs are listed here on the website in the calendar and the news. Please support these events by downloading flyers and distributing them among your friends, neighbors and family, and come out to participate whenever possible. Be sure to bring a copy of the flyer to the restaurant to present to your server so we can get credit for your purchases.
Thank you for supporting Grad Night!!