2017 Grad Night Rules
(Updated 2018 Rules will be posted soon)
It is our intention to provide a fun and safe evening for our graduates. Please read the rules in full. All rules will be enforced to ensure the fun and safety of all attending.
- Only graduates of FVHS Class of 2017 who were eligible to walk in the graduation ceremony may attend.
- No Refunds – unless student is ineligible to graduate.
- All students, INCLUDING THOSE 18 YEARS OF AGE or OLDER, must have a completed and signed “Consent and Release” Form.
- Graduates may enter the party on Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 between 9:00pm and 10:30pm. We WILL NOTIFY PARENTS if a student has purchased a ticket but not checked in by 10:30pm.
- No money is needed at Grad Night. Your ticket price includes all food, drinks, games and entertainment.
- Grad Night ends at 5:00am on Thursday, June 15th, 2017. NO graduate will be permitted to leave prior to 5:00am. In case of emergency, the graduate may be released to the parent or guardian listed on the “Consent and Release” form only, regardless of age.
- Dress comfortably – No formal wear – Jeans, T-shirt, & sweatshirt or jacket are needed as we have many outside activities. NO Beanies.
- Not Permitted: Cell Phones, iPods, iPads, or any other electronic devices. There is no Item Check-in. Leave these items in the trunk of your car or at home.
- Upon entering Grad Night, every student is checked for illegal substances. Students under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in. They will be detained until their parents and/or the police arrive to escort them off campus. Money will not be refunded.
- Pictures will be taken at random locations during Grad Night and uploaded onto our FVHS website. If you do not want your child photographed, please instruct your child to stay away from the cameras.
- Please be sure your graduate understands the rules of the evening.