Skip to content
Grad Night Rulesliss2020-01-14T11:20:39-08:00
2020 Grad Night Rules
Rules Will Be Strictly Enforced To Promote A Fun, Safe Night For All Of Our Graduates
- Only graduates of FVHS Class of 2020 who are eligible to walk in the graduation ceremony may attend.
- No Refunds – unless student is ineligible to graduate.
- Ticket purchases are non-transferable.
- All students, INCLUDING THOSE 18 YEARS OF AGE or OLDER, must have a completed “Consent/Release” form with the proper signatures. If purchasing ticket at the door, students must bring this form with parent’s signature, or have a parent present to sign.
- Graduates are to check-in on Wednesday, June 10th, 2020 between 9:00pm and 10:30pm. Graduates WILL NOT be admitted after 10:30pm and WILL NOT be issued a refund. Graduates must have their student ID for check-in, and may also bring a single car key, (can be carried in their badge holder).
- We WILL NOTIFY PARENTS if a student has purchased a ticket, though does not check-in by 10:30pm.
- No money is needed at Grad Night! Ticket purchase includes ALL food, drinks, entertainment & games, and grads can earn raffle tickets throughout the night for the prize drawings!
- Grad Night ends at 4:30am on Thursday, June 11th, 2020. NO graduate will be permitted to leave prior to 4:30am. In the case of emergency, the graduate may be released only to the parent or guardian listed on the “Consent/Release” form, regardless of age.
- Dress comfortably – No formal wear: We suggest jeans, t-shirt, and jacket/sweatshirt, as many activities are outside. NO beanies, hats, or blankets.
- Not Permitted: CELL PHONES, iPODS, iPADS, APPLE WATCHES, or any other electronic devices. There is NO item check-in. GRADS ARE TO LEAVE THESE ITEMS AT HOME OR IN THE TRUNK OF THEIR CARS AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- Upon entering Grad Night, every student is checked for illegal substances. STUDENTS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN. THEY WILL BE DETAINED UNTIL THEIR PARENT AND/OR THE ARRIVE TO ESCORT THEM OFF CAMPUS. Money will not be refunded.
- Pictures will be taken at random locations during Grad Night and uploaded to our fvhsgradnight.com site. If you do not want your grad’s picture taken, please instruct grad to stay away from the cameras.
- All parents and grads are responsible for reading and understanding the rules of the evening.